Volunteer work is integral to our operations, and we value the skills, expertise and commitment of our wonderful volunteers.
Volunteers are one of our greatest assets! Volunteers are important not only for the time they contribute, but also for their knowledge, skills, enthusiasm and fresh points of view. All of this enhances our creativity and quality of service to the community. We are always looking for volunteers (16 years and up) to help with various positions at our special events in support of the Art Gallery of St. Albert, Musée Héritage Museum and the Heritage Sites.
For more information on all volunteer opportunities, please fill out the form below, call 780-651-5739 or email Aimee Lauzon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What can you do as a Volunteer with Arts and Heritage St. Albert?
| Musée Héritage Museum
- Program prep
- Admin/office assistant
- Helping with the gift shop
- Community and special events (i.e. Snowflake Festival, Canada Day, exhibition themed events)
Art Gallery of St. Albert
- Exhibition docent
- Material preparation
- Community events assistant
- Bartender (requires proserve)
- Programs assistant (requires vulnerable sector check)
St. Albert’s Heritage Sites
- Summer community events: craft tables, set-up/clean up, manning different stations
- Help weed the pollinator garden (seasonal)
- Vehicle repair
- Moving and relocating equipment and supplies
- Handling archival materials
- Cataloguing and data entry in archives database