Wedding Venue Rentals
St. Albert’s Heritage Sites and Art Gallery offer a unique venue experience for your upcoming wedding ceremony or your next family gathering, corporate event or photo session. Sites include:
- St. Albert Grain Elevators (4 Meadowview Drive)
- St. Albert’s Historic River Lots (2 Meadowview Drive)
- Little White School (2 Madonna Drive)
- Father Lacombe Chapel (2 St. Vital Avenue) *For bookings at the Father Lacombe Chapel, pease contact email@example.com or call 780-459-1528 for additional information.
- Art Gallery of St. Albert (19 Perron Street)
St. Albert Grain Elevators
The St. Albert Grain Elevators are a picturesque location for your outdoor wedding ceremony. The site features two historic grain elevators, a replica train station with platform, and a variety of green space perfect for your wedding photos.
Outdoor green space can accommodate up to 400 guests. (Site available for small wedding receptions of up to 40 people. Indoor and outdoor space available).
Now accepting bookings for 2023 and 2024.
- An outdoor wedding ceremony is $450. This includes two hours for the ceremony, time for photos onsite, a pre-booked rehearsal time and a rental host
- An indoor wedding ceremony is $250. This includes two hours for the ceremony, time for photos onsite, a pre-booked rehearsal time and a rental host
- A $75 non-refundable deposit is required to hold the space
- Chair rentals available ($2/chair)
- Restrooms and a small kitchen facility available.
- Please note that smoking is not allowed onsite.
- Alcohol is not allowed during public access hours, or without a license.
Little White School
The Little White School is the perfect venue for your intimate wedding ceremony. This site features a 1940s classroom, a second rental space with hardwood floors and large windows, and kitchen facilities.
Indoor space can accommodate up to 65 guests.
- An indoor wedding ceremony is $250.
- This includes two hours for the ceremony, time for photos onsite, a pre-booked rehearsal time, and a rental host.
- A $75 non-refundable deposit is required to hold the space.
- Chairs rentals available ($2/chair)
Art Gallery of St. Albert
Art Gallery of St. Albert offers a sophisticated setting for your upcoming event. Bookings are available outside of open hours and include full use of this historic building. Please note that some restrictions may apply depending on our exhibitions and special events.
Maximum Capacity: 60–100 people
The St. Albert Grain Elevators, Little White School, St. Albert’s Historic River Lots and Father Lacombe Chapel offer unique locations for special occasion photographs, such as engagement, wedding, and family photos.
Whether you want a beautiful landscape, a historic veranda, a cozy heritage home or a pastoral backdrop, St. Albert’s Heritage Sites offer a picture-perfect experience!
While we try to accommodate drop-in photos at our Heritage Sites. Our sites are popular destinations for wedding, engagement and family photos. Please note that:
- Priority will be given to pre-booked functions
- Only one photo booking onsite at a time
- A host must be available to accompany your group