What benefits do I get from becoming a member?
- 10% discount at the gift shops at the Art Gallery of St. Albert, Musée Héritage Museum and the St. Albert Heritage Sites
- 10% discount on adult lectures and workshops where applicable
- Art rental privileges from the Rental and Sales Gallery at the Art Gallery of St. Albert
- Invitations to all exhibition openings and special events
- Information about upcoming volunteer and employment opportunities
- Voting privileges at our Annual General Meeting
- Eligibility to serve on the Arts and Heritage Board of Trustees
Become a member here
Can I purchase a membership, a gift shop item, and/or a class at the same time to receive the discount?
No, you must purchase your membership first (separately from other purchases).
You must activate your account on our Membership Portal before applying your
How does becoming a member help the Arts and Heritage Foundation?
An annual membership with Arts and Heritage directly supports events, exhibitions
and programs at the Art Gallery of St. Albert, Musée Héritage Museum and Heritage
What is the difference between an individual membership and a family membership?
An individual membership and a family membership share the same benefits. The
differences are the prices and how many people can use the membership. The
individual membership costs $20 per year and can only be used by one person. The
family membership costs $30 per year and can have multiple users on the account
(includes two adults and children under 18. Only one vote per family membership).
How often do I have to renew my membership?
Our memberships last one year, and we require an annual renewal. Your
membership will expire after one year of the date of purchase.
How do I renew my membership?
You can renew your membership by purchasing a new membership (don't worry,
you will not have to make a new account!). If you purchased your membership
online, you could set up your account for auto-renewal.