To submit, please email the following information to email@example.com
- Artist Biography
- Artist Statement
- Maximum 3 images of artworks
- Images should be well lit and free from any background distractions. Please see https://www.artsandheritage.ca/collections/arsg for examples.
- Artwork inventory: title, medium, size (and framed size), date, price
- Please also include a brief statement about how you see yourself fitting in to our current roster.
Submissions are accepted on an ongoing basis. A jury will convene twice a year in June and November to review the submissions. Artist’s will receive the jury’s decision by the end of the month.
Our shop represents over 30 regional makers, and has become a destination retail space for buyers of unique handmade, high-quality jewelry, housewares, and gift items influenced by fine art and design.
Artists receive 60% commission on all sales. Retail sale price is set by the artist.
Submission Deadline: Ongoing, submissions will be reviewed on a monthly basis
- Up to six (6) samples of work may be submitted as digital images with proper documentation, including medium and sale price.
- Selected pieces must look professional and be ready for sale. Work will be refused if it does not meet this requirement.
- Please include with your submission a current résumé or CV, and a one paragraph artist’s biography.
- We require that if selected, works be available to the Art Gallery of St. Albert Gallery Shop for no less than one year.
If work is inactive for a period of more than six (6) months, the Gallery Shop reserves the right to return the piece(s).
The Art Gallery of St. Albert Gallery Shop will contact successful applicants within four weeks of receipt of submission.
Please email, mail or drop off submissions to:
Art Gallery of St. Albert, 19 Perron Street, St. Albert, AB T8N 1E5
Attn: Gallery Shop | 780-460-4310