Summer Classes will open for registration on June 14 at 10 am.
Arts and Heritage Foundation St. Albert
Arts and Heritage Camp
A four-day exploration of arts, heritage, creativity and learning for children ages 8–12. We will spend each morning at one of St. Albert’s historic sites to learn about gardening, grain elevators and St. Albert’s rich Métis and Francophone histories. We will then walk to the nearby St. Albert Place Visual Art Studios and spend a creative afternoon exploring new art skills through painting, sketching, clay projects and more!
Be sure to pack a lunch and weather-suitable clothing as some programming
may be held outdoors.
All supplies included.
Mornings at St. Albert’s Historic River Lots & Grain Elevators
- Tuesday, July 18 from 10 am–11:45 am
- Wednesday, July 19 from 10 am–11:45 am
- Thursday, July 20 from 10 am–11:45 am
- Friday, July 21 from 10 am–11:45 am
Daily supervised lunch break and walking to St. Albert Place Visual Arts Studios: 11:45 am–12:45 pm
Afternoons at St. Albert Place Visual Arts Studios
- Tuesday, July 18 from 12:45 pm–2:30 pm (Pottery Studio)
- Wednesday, July 19 from 12:45 pm–2:30 pm (Painting Studio)
- Thursday, July 20 from 12:45 pm–2:30 pm (Painting Studio)
- Friday, July 21 from 12:45 pm–2:30 pm (Painting Studio)